Subtle science & exact art | Shae - Page 2 Empty

-20%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
-20% Récupérateur à eau mural 300 litres (Anthracite)
79 € 99 €
Voir le deal

Partagez

Subtle science & exact art | Shae

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Aller en bas 
Aller à la page : Précédent  1, 2
AuteurMessage
Invité
Invité

MessageSujet: Re: Subtle science & exact art | Shae   Subtle science & exact art | Shae - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeLun 25 Sep - 22:21

subtle science & exact art

ft. Shae Viridian

Friday 16th October 2020, 8 AM

Shae seemed to ponder which question to ask : she blinked and made a funny face. Callisto let her do her thinking, organise her mind, or whatever, and again concentrated on the potion in front of her. She added the next ingredients without difficulty, stirring the mixture with her wand a few times as it boiled evenly, and as the purple colour of the Amethyst's fine powder slowly spread. She couldn't wait to learn more about Shae’s actual discoveries and work on them. But for that, she had to play along.

Did he ever had any girlfriend ? Hogwarts, or after ?

The Snake Wand let out a snort at that. Seriously ? Did Shae think she was that oblivious ? If there was still a doubt that the blonde girl was infuriated with Mr Sheep, her last questions made it pretty clear that it was actually the case. Although she didn't seem in love. Not yet, at least. Allowing herself to smile a bit, and swiftly adding some flobberworm mucus to the almost finished potion –which was boiling a bit too violently to the witch's taste–, Callisto waited a bit before turning towards the scarred girl.

It’s boiling quite a lot, haven't you figured out a way to stabilise it ? Maybe… Maybe diluting the armadillo bile would help, as it’s quite strong, she said and then marked a pause, bringing a finger to her lips. About Aristide... I don't think he ever had a girlfriend, a crush, oh yes, but I believe he never had the guts to go tell her. Well, if he had, he didn't tell me.

The witch then shrugged and watched the girl's expression. It was such a shame that a Muggle camera didn't work in there. A Pensieve could still do the job, though, she just had to remember all of the blonde’s reactions so she could store the memories for later, when she felt a bit down or something. She bet she’d have a good laugh.

Ah, there. The potion was finished : it was a shimmering purple, and a neutral smell rose from it, meaning she had succeeded in not ruining the brewing. Good. Shae would agree to lend her that notebook of hers. The ex-Slytherin took a medium sized crystal phial from her kit, and started to collect the hangover cure.

And, well, do you know if he ever did IT ? Ya know. Just to mock him. He looks like a virgin to me.

What ?! she let out, almost dropping the clear recipient in her hands. Is that a real question ? We’re talking about Aristide here, of course he’s still a virgin !

Callisto smiled at her open lie. He wasn’t anymore. Well, that was what she had deducted from their little conversation, the day before. He was good at lying too, sometimes, but not with her. She decoded his little secrets almost all the time, and this particular one was no exception to the rule. What was Shae planning, though ? She knew about this, since she was the very one he had had sex with.

Why do you want to know so much about him ? I didn’t think he was your type. You seem more like a “older men” kind of girl. I don’t know why I get that vibe from you, though, she said as she finally gathered the cure in the phial. There you are.

She gave the crystal recipient to the blonde girl thoughtfully. Shae seemed like she needed someone the complete opposite of her. Someone calm, collected, that could rival her in the most ways possible. Aristide was as annoying and loud as her. But maybe in her case you could say that “birds of a feather flock together”.

Or maybe she read too much romance novels and let her imagination erase everything else. She wasn’t talking to a book heroine, but to an actual girl with actual feelings. Sometimes she forgot everything wasn’t like in the volumes on her shelf. But Callisto didn’t apologize. Instead, she tilted her head a little bit, waiting for an answer.
(c) sweet.lips
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Invité
Invité

MessageSujet: Re: Subtle science & exact art | Shae   Subtle science & exact art | Shae - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJeu 19 Oct - 17:39

Subtle science & exact art
Shae ξ Callisto

Everything was kind of blurry in Shae’s mind. Of course, she had worked so hard to get to that point that she never really thought of what to do once this goal achieved ; and here she was. Being blunt about Aristide with one of her classmate, probably the worst idea she had had in many years.
Well, that one and jumping in front of a mad dragon, of course. Basically, she didn’t felt quite there at all. Her emotions, feelings and thoughts were intricate, like a big knot, impossible to get through without care and caution. She had neither of those things.

She was blunt, rough around the edges, and desperately obvious. She didn’t mind being obvious though. Why should she care about what other people might think ? They would never impact her. Despite everything, she still felt a bit stupid after asking those questions. Moon Girl was probably stunned by her stupidity, and remained silent a few seconds. She then agreed to the fact that never the little prick had any girlfriend, which explained quite a lot. But then she mentioned a girl, a crush, and Shae wondered who that was. Probably her. He was always coming after her all the time during Hogwarts, and now he had finally gotten what he wanted : a relationship with her.

Their date made a lot of sense now. He was so stupid back then, she recalled with a smirk. The question about the virginity of Aristide made Callisto blush and blurt out an answer that let Shae deep in thoughts. She was his first. Shoot. He was never going to let that go. Her first time had been quite different, and quite … well, she recalled it fondly. His first time was a desperate call in the dark, between alcohol, drugs and the fear of dying, the inexplicable anguish…. It was not the most joyful event. Especially when he had woken up to her, horrified and ready to fucking push him out of her bed. She wasn’t delicate, to say the least.

Still deep in thoughts, the ex-Ravenclaw smiled a bit and blurted a whisper, without really realizing what she was saying

- Well he didn’t feel like one.

Of course, she had asked without any care, so it was now her turn to give out some answers. The lack of delicacy from Callisto shook her a bit, and she took the potion, smelled it, gave it a nod, and leveled a severe stare to the girl who thought she could insinuate stuff about her without getting any consequence. She drank. It tasted like shit, as usual, but she felt so much better instantly that she thanked the many gods she didn’t believe in.

- You aren’t getting any bloody good vibe, that’s for sure. Check your radar girl, it’s broken.

Her voice had whipped the silence, coldly, maybe a bit too cold to be quite honest. But her relationship with Pedro never had anything to do with his age. And it never had anything to do with anyone else than them, especially not a girl she had met an hour ago. Shae got up again, looking fiercely at the girl, a smirk coming to her lips.

- Not too bad for a debutante. If you want to come by in London I’ve got a few stuff you could like ; but be aware that I don’t deal very well with provocation. Must be my crazy bitch side.

Her eyes were clear as the sky as she looked without hesitation in the eyes of the girl, who didn’t look too impressionable either. But she wasn’t doing this as a theatrical way of explaining how dangerous she could be. That was more of a sincere warning. When she snapped, she did well. With great noise and explosion. Aristide could explain, if the Moon Girl needed some convincing. This was never the time or day to fuck with her.

And it would never be.
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

Subtle science & exact art | Shae

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Revenir en haut 
Page 2 sur 2Aller à la page : Précédent  1, 2